If you live, work or attend school/college in Stillorgan, Donnybrook, Sandyford, The Beacon, Goatstown, Murphystown, Mount Merrion or the surrounds you can join.
Join online or pop into either office and complete a membership form. You’ll need the following to open an account:
- - Photo I.D. (e.g. passport / driver’s license)
- - Proof of address (e.g. utility bill)
- - Proof of PPS Number (e.g. payslip / medical card)
Enquiry FormJoin Online Proof of Identity: ML10 Form
Only use this form if you do not have a current passport or driving license (Irish or UK).
ML10 FORM DOWNLOAD
What to do with the ML10 Form
- Download the ML10 Form (below) and take it to your local Garda station, together with
- A passport size photograph of yourself. Make sure the photo is recent and bears a true likeness to your current appearance.
A Garda will then certify your identity, and you can use this certification as your proof of identity.
There are countless reasons to join South Dublin Credit Union. Some of the main benefits are:
- - NO Transaction or Administration Fees
- - FREE Online Banking
- - FREE Mobile Phone App
- - FREE Electronic Fund Transfer
- - FREE Statements
- - Secure Savings. (Your savings – up to €100,000 – are covered by the Government Savings Guarantee Scheme)
- - Easy Loan Application process and great rates on loans
- - Flexible Loan Repayment Options
- - NO Penalties for Over Payment or Early Repayment
- - FREE Loan Protection Insurance at no extra charge (T&Cs apply)
- - Insurance Discounts from carefully selected partners
"South Dublin Credit Union - You're In Safe Hands"