If you live, work or attend school/college in Stillorgan, Donnybrook, Sandyford, The Beacon, Goatstown, Murphystown, Mount Merrion or the surrounds you can join.
Join online or pop into either office and complete a membership form. You’ll need the following to open an account:
- - Photo I.D. (e.g. passport / driver’s license)
- - Proof of address (e.g. utility bill)
- - Proof of PPS Number (e.g. payslip / medical card)
Join OnlineWhy Join?
There are countless reasons to join South Dublin Credit Union. Some of the main benefits are:
- - NO Transaction or Administration Fees
- - FREE Online Banking
- - FREE Mobile Phone App
- - FREE Electronic Fund Transfer
- - FREE Statements
- - Secure Savings. (Your savings – up to €100,000 – are covered by the Government Savings Guarantee Scheme)
- - Easy Loan Application process and great rates on loans
- - Flexible Loan Repayment Options
- - NO Penalties for Over Payment or Early Repayment
- - FREE Loan Protection Insurance at no extra charge (T&Cs apply)
- - Insurance Discounts from carefully selected partners
- - 24 Hour Automated Telephone Service
"South Dublin Credit Union - You're In Safe Hands"